One-Year Limited Warranty
Subject to the conditions of this limited warranty, NEXAS TECH CO LTD (“NEXAS”) warrants its customer that this product is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase for a subsequent period of one (1) year.
In the event this product fails to operate under normal use, during the warranty period, due to defects in materials and workmanship, NEXAS will, at its sole option, either repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
Terms and Conditions
1. If NEXAS repairs or replaces the product, the repaired or replaced product shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period. No charge will be made to the customer for replacement parts or labor charges incurred by NEXAS in repairing or replacing the defective parts.
2. The customer shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
a) The product has been subjected to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of NEXAS, including damage caused by shipping.
b) The Product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, or battery leakage, theft, blown fuse, improper use of any electrical source, or the product was used in combination or connection with other product, attachments, supplies or consumables not manufactured or distributed by NEXAS.
3. The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to NEXAS. And NEXAS shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
4. NEXAS does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. If a problem develops during the limited warranty period, the consumer shall take the following step-by-step procedure:
a) The customer shall return the product to the place of purchase for repair or replacement processing, contact your local NEXAS distributors or visit NEXAS’s website www.nexastech.com to get further information.
b) The customer shall include a return address, daytime phone number and/or fax number, complete description of the problem and original invoice specifying date of purchase and serial number.
c) The customer will be billed for any parts or labor charges not covered by this limited warranty.
d) NEXAS will repair the Product under the limited warranty within 30 days after receipt of the product. If NEXAS cannot perform repairs covered under this limited warranty within 30 days, or after a reasonable number of attempts to repair the same defect, NEXAS at its option, will provide a replacement product or refund the purchase price of the product less a reasonable amount for usage.
e) If the product is returned during the limited warranty period, but the problem with the product is not covered under the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the customer will be notified and given an estimate of the charges the customer must pay to have the product repaired, with all shipping charges billed to the customer. If the estimate is refused, the product will be returned freight collect. If the product is returned after the expiration of the limited warranty period, NEXAS’s normal service policies shall apply and the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
5. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEXAS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF NEXAS KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. NEXAS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
6. Some states do not allow limitation of how long an implied warranty lasts, so the one year warranty limitation may not apply to you (the Consumer). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so certain of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you (the Consumer). This limited warranty gives the Consumer specific legal rights and the Consumer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Should you have any questions regarding our warranty policy, pls email us at email@example.com for being clearing.